Saturday, February 13, 2016

CTMH Sale On Clearance Items

Hello friends.  I wanted to let you know that CTMH is having a super Clearance Sale. Click here to find the Clearance items; then click on each of the individual titles; even if they don't sound like something you need; because items are not in the categories I expected. There are fabulous savings in all of these groups. Don't forget that you can use many of these items in your new Everyday Planners.  

Happy Valentine's Day on Sunday, February 14, 2016

CTMH Share The Love Stamp Set



Share the Love is a fabulous special Stamp set for the month of February.  When you purchase this stamp set; $7 of the US proceeds will go towards helping the kids at Operation Smile.  Only $17.95 with $7 going to Operation Smile.  This is such a fabulous stamp set.



New CTMH Everyday Planners

Check out the unadvertised special.

Another unadvertised special for CTMH is the new Everyday Planner pages.  They are only half price this month.  Buy the Everyday Planner at $10.95 and the planner pages for 2016 for only $4.75.  What a fabulous deal.  Click here to get your Everyday Planner today.  

Our planners can be used as a Scrapbook, keeping track of your life daily, as a planner and so much more.  Watch this fabulous video for the many ways you can use your Everyday Planner.  I love mine!  It has made keeping track of my life so much easier with this planner. 




February Stamp of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or you can purchase for $17.95 
with no other purchase required.





Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria